Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Meals Now?
- Meals Now is a convenient food delivery service that enables local restaurants to serve more customers. By partnering with the tastiest restaurants in each of our locations the locals, guests, and businesses can enjoy the unique cuisine each location has to offer. We aim to offer as many options as possible, and to make each delivery hassle free so you can get back to the important stuff while we bring the food to your doorstep, office, or venue.
How does it work?
- Meals Now begins by partnering with exceptional restaurants to deliver the food you love to your home, business, or venue. Then, those restaurants menus are added to our website for quick and convenient online ordering.
- After entering your address and zip code you will be able to see all the available restaurants in your area. From there, you can pick where you want to order from, customize your order, and go to the checkout page. We only accept credit and debit card payments, but rest assured that your personal information is protected through our secure website.
So, I placed my order what now?
- When your order is received it is automatically given to the next available driver. When the driver picks up your order and goes en-route you are given their name and can track their location.
- For fast food delivery, your order is not placed until the driver is at the restaurant. Some orders will be delivered close to the quote time, however that simply means there was a slight delay in picking up your order. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 95% of the orders placed through us are delivered early or on time. Our priority is to serve you well, and that includes doing so in a timely manner!
- Quoted times vary based on the day and time of your order. Additionally, some orders take longer for our partners to make than others. We try our best to ensure you are served as promptly as possible, but we ask that you keep in mind we are at the mercy of traffic, cook time, COVID-19 guidelines etc.
The driver now has my order, how will they find me?
- Our Meals Now drivers all utilize an app that records their GPS coordinates, and maintain constant communication with the dispatch team. When they receive an order, they are given all the appropriate information to go pick it up including a summary of the order, the order total, the payment method, the address, phone number, and tip. Additionally, they will be alerted to any special instructions you may have for delivery. If the driver has a problem in finding your address, they may call you for clarification. It is especially helpful to include apartment numbers or defining landmarks to help them locate you as easily as possible.
Can I cancel my order?
- Orders cannot be canceled once they have been placed with the restaurant. If you need to cancel or make changes to an advanced order, call 855-972-4327 and the dispatch team will assist you.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for https at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Can I order from multiple restaurants?
- We do not allow multiple restaurants on the same order. However, you can place two separate orders from different restaurants. They will however, each have their own delivery fee. If you leave a comment after placing the first order to let us know there will be more than one it helps us coordinate that delivery. Since your orders are likely to be handled by separate drivers, we recommend that you split any gratuity or treat each order separately.